- A. Jain*, M. Killpack*, A. Edsinger, and C. Kemp, “Manipulation in Clutter with Whole-Arm Tactile Sensing”, Internationl Journal of Robotics Research (accepted), 2012.
* - equally contributing authors
- M. Killpack, F. Abed-Meraim and T. Balan, “Limit-point buckling analysis using the assumed strain continuum shell element SHB8PS”, Journal of mechanical science and technology, 2011, Springer.
- M. Killpack, T. Deyle, C. Anderson, C. Kemp, "Visual Odometry and Control for an Omnidirectional Mobile Robot with a Downward-Facing Camera," IROS 2010.
- W. J. Book R. Winck, M. Killpack, J. Huggins, S. Dickerson, T. Collins, R. Prado and S. Jayaraman, “Automated garment manufacturing system using novel sensing and actuation,” Proceedings of 2010 ISFA 2010 International Symposium on Flexible Automation, 2010.
- C.-H. King, M. Killpack, and C. Kemp, “Effects of force feedback and arm compliance on teleoperation of an assistive robot for hygiene,” Proceedings of Eurohaptics, 2010.
Technical Reports and Papers in Preparation
- T. Bhattacharjee, A. Jain, S. Vaish, M. Killpack and C. Kemp, “Tactile Sensing over Articulated Joints with Stretchable Sensors,” IEEE World Haptics Conference (in submission), 2013.
- M. Killpack, J. Mathews, K. Hawkins and C. Kemp, “Design of System for High-Throughput Data Capture of Autonomous Robot Manipulation,” 2012.
- A. Jain, M. Killpack, S. Vaish, T. Chen and C. Kemp, “Initial Evaluation of Whole-Arm Tactile Sensing for an Assistive Robot,” 2012.
- M. Killpack, "Automated Tracking and Control of Non-rigid Cloth," 2010.